Annual Financial Report and Notice of AGM
20 March 2023
DIGITAL 9 INFRASTRUCTURE PLC
("D9", the "Company" or, together with its subsidiaries, the "Group")
ANNUAL FINANCIAL REPORT AND NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
The Company announces that its Annual General Meeting ("AGM") will be held at 9.30 a.m. on 18 May 2023 at the offices of Taylor Wessing LLP, 5 New Street Square, London EC4A 3TW. The following documents (as applicable) have been mailed to shareholders or otherwise made available today:
· Annual Report and Accounts for the year ended 31 December 2022 ("Annual Report");
· Notice of AGM; and
· Form of Proxy.
The 2022 Annual Report and Notice of AGM 2023 are also available to view and download on the Company's website at https://www.d9infrastructure.com/. Shareholders who require a Form of Proxy should contact the Company's Registrars at: Computershare Investor Services (Jersey) Limited, the Pavilions, Bridgwater Road, Bristol BS99 6ZY.
In accordance with Listing Rule 9.6.1 copies of the documents have been submitted to the UK Listing Authority and will shortly be available for inspection from the National Storage Mechanism at https://data.fca.org.uk/#/nsm/nationalstoragemechanism.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION ON THE COMPANY, PLEASE CONTACT:
Triple Point Investment Management LLP
+44 (0)20 7201 8989
J.P. Morgan Cazenove (Corporate Broker)
+44 (0)20 7742 4000
Akur Capital (Financial Adviser)
+44 (0)20 7493 3631
FTI Consulting (Communications Adviser)
+44 (0)7703 330 199
+44 (0)7807 296 032
+44 (0) 7890 896 777
About Digital 9 Infrastructure plc:
Digital 9 Infrastructure plc (DGI9) is an investment trust listed on the London Stock Exchange and a constitutent of the FTSE 250, with ticker DGI9. The Company invests in the infrastructure of the internet that underpins the world's digital economy: digital infrastructure.
The Investment Manager is Triple Point Investment Management LLP ("Triple Point") which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, with extensive experience in infrastructure, real estate and private credit, while keeping ESG principles central to its business mission. Triple Point's Digital Infrastructure team has over $300 billion in digital infrastructure transaction experience and in-depth relationships across global tech and global telecoms companies.
The number 9 in Digital 9 Infrastructure comes from the UN Sustainable Development Goal 9, which focuses the fund on investments that increase connectivity globally and improve the sustainability of digital infrastructure. The assets DGI9 invests in typically comprise scalable platforms and technologies including (but not limited to) subsea fibre, data centres, terrestrial fibre and wireless networks.
From its IPO in March 2021 and subsequent capital raises, DGI9 has raised total equity of £905 million and a revolving credit facility of £375 million, invested into the following data centres, subsea fibre, terrestrial fibre and wireless networks:
• Aqua Comms, a leading owner and operator of 20,000km of the most modern subsea fibre systems - the backbone of the internet - with a customer base comprising global tech and global telecommunications carriers (April 2021);
• Verne Global Iceland, the leading Icelandic data centre platform, with 40MW of high intensity computing solutions in operation or development, powered by 100% baseload renewable power (September 2021);
• EMIC-1, a partnership with Meta on a 10,000km fibre system from Europe to India (July 2021);
• SeaEdge UK1, a data centre and landing station for the North Sea Connect subsea cable, part of the North Atlantic Loop subsea network, improving connectivity between the UK, Ireland, Scandinavia and North America (December 2021);
• Elio Networks (previously Host Ireland) a leading enterprise broadband provider that owns and operates Fixed Wireless Access networks (April 2022);
• Verne Global London (previously Volta), a premier data centre based in central London, providing 6MW retail co-location services (April 2022);
• Verne Global Finland (previously Ficolo), a leading Finnish data centre and cloud infrastructure platform, with c.23MW of data centre capacity, powered by 100% renewable power and distributing surplus heat to district heating networks (July 2022).
• Giggle, a revolutionary Fibre to the Home network providing affordable broadband to social housing in Glasgow (July 2022); and
• Arqiva, the only UK national terrestrial television and radio broadcasting network in the United Kingdom - providing data, network and communications services, as well as a national IoT connectivity platform (October 2022).
The Company's Ordinary Shares were admitted to trading on the Specialist Fund Segment of the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange on 31 March 2021. It was admitted to the premium listing segment of the Official List of the Financial Conduct Authority and migrated to trading on the premium segment of the Main Market on 30 August 2022.
For more information on the Investment Manager please visit www.triplepoint.co.uk. For more information, please visit www.d9infrastructure.com.