Christian Schopper advises clients on corporate finance-related assignments especially in German-speaking Europe, CEE, the CIS and Russia. Before setting up Corporate Finance Central Europe / CorpFinCE (www.corpfince.com), an advisory boutique, he spent years with Morgan Stanley, Merrill Lynch, UniCredit and Raiffeisen.
Besides holding positions at various boards and advisory councils, he is engaged in academics and management education as a visiting professor for corporate finance, capital markets and banking foremost in Austria and Russia.
Further, he coaches artists and holds regular workshops and lectures on arts management and arts entrepreneurship.
Christian Schopper holds a Doctorate / PhD in Laws and a Doctorate / PhD in Economics, both from the University of Vienna, and an MBA from IMD in Lausanne.
RISK IN FINANCE
RISK AND RETURN
CORPORATE FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
COST OF CAPITAL
- On Price and Value
- Book Value and Market Value
- Equity and Enterprise Value
- Discounted Cash Flow Methodology / About Cash Flows
- Discounted Cash Flow Methodology / About WACC
- Discounted Cash Flow Methodology / The Issues
- Discounted Cash Flow Methodology / The Country Risk Premium
- Discounted Cash Flow Methodology / Adjusted Present Value
- Discounted Cash Flow Methodology / Dividend Discount Model
- Acquisition Premiums Paid in M&A Transactions
- The Comparable Company Analysis Approach - Comps
- The Premiums Paid Analysis Approach - Prepaids
- The Private Equity Perspective – Residual Cash Flow
- The Venture Capital Perspective