Scope of the policy
This policy shall apply to:
- This website https://www.webfg.com/
- The financial portals www.bolsamania.com and www.sharecast.com.
- And the rest of websites that belong to WFG Vortex Solutions S.L (hereinafter referred to as WebFG)
All of these websites will be hereinafter referred as “WFG Vortex Solutions S.L's websites”.
By clicking the “AGREE” button you give WFG Vortex Solutions S.L websites your consent for us to carry out all the processing described in this policy. Alternatively, in “MORE OPTIONS” button you can reject all cookies (“REJECT ALL”), accept all cookies (ACCEPT ALL) or configure the cookies that will be used during your browsing by saving your preferences using the “SAVE AND EXIT” button.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small information files that are sent and stored on the computer from which you access the Websites, (PC or personal computer, mobile phone, tablet or smart TV) facilitating its use, to provide a better service.
The Websites uses both first-party (own) and third-party cookies that helps us to improve the quality allowing us to compare, recall, control and understand how our users navigate through the Web, identifying what is useful and what is not and to thereby improve the navigation process.
Cookies used by the Web do not damage your computer. They only serve to improve the services offered. Some of them are strictly necessary for the Website to work well (technical and custom cookies) and other serve to enhance its performance and the user experience (analysis, advertising and behavioral advertising).
The Web uses both session (temporary) and persistent cookies. Session cookies store data while the user accesses to the Web and expire when the user closes the browser; while permanent cookies store data on the device to be accessed and used in more than one session, they usually expire after a certain period of time that can range between two months and two years.
You have the option to allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by adjusting the settings on your browser. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the Website. Each browser uses a different way of disabling cookies, these settings are usually found by selecting Tools or Options. You can also check the Help function where you can find instructions for use. You can choose which you want to work on this Site at any time through your browsing settings; for example:
Types of cookies
According or depending on the purpose of the data obtained through the cookies, the Web may use:
- Technical Cookies: are those that allow the users to navigate through a site, platform or application, and the usage of the different options or services offered by them, for example, traffic control, data communication, session identification, login accesses to restricted areas.
- Customization Cookies: these are cookies that enable the user to access the service pursuant to certain general, pre-defined characteristics according to a range of criteria on the user’s terminal, such as e.g. language, browser type used to access the service.
- Cookies analysis: are those that allow monitoring and analyzing the behavior of users of the Websites to which they are linked. The information gathered through these cookies is used to measure the activity of the Website, application or platform and for profiling the users ́ navigation.
- Advertising Cookies: this kind of cookies allow to manage advertising spaces in the most effective way possible.Behavioral advertising cookies: this cookies store information based on users behavior from continued observation of their browsing habits, which allows to develop specific profiles to show them customize advertisements.
- Cookies external social networks: these are used for the Website visitors to be able to interact with the contents of social networks (Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.) and are only available for users registered with them. The conditions of use for these cookies and the information collected are ruled by the privacy policies of the corresponding social network.
The following kind of cookies may be used on the WEB:
|FIRST PARTY COOKIES|
|Technical cookies||Technical cookies are essential to navigate around a website and use its features, they allow you to sign in to the Website as a registered user.||N/A|
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
(The information below has been provided by those third parties)
|Analytics Cookies||Google Analytics||The Web uses Google Analytics, an analytical Web service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is in 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, USA (“Google”). The information generated by such cookies concerning the use of this website (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted to will be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and be stored there. Google shall, on behalf of WFG, use this information in order to evaluate your use of the website put together reports on website activities and provide WFG with other services relating to website and Internet usage. The IP address transmitted by your browser under Google Analytics shall not be combined with other Google data.||Read more|
|comScore||Audience measurement cookies are used to recognise repeat visitors. These cookie keeps track of visited pages linking them with a non-nominal ID, stores the Website visits duration, as well as error messages found to improve the performance of WFG web portals.||Read more|
|Sistrix||This Website uses SISTRIX, a service provided by the German company SISTRIX GmbH, domiciled in the Thomas-Mann-Str. 37, 53111 Bonn. The information generated by the cookie enables the collection of browsing data that help us to know the activity and use of the internet and the performance of comparative competition analysis.||Read more|
|Semrush||Semrush makes possible to carry out analyses on domain visibility, keyword research or audit to enhance the performance of WFG portals.||Read more|
|Advertising Cookies||AppNexus||It is a service that makes possible a better understanding of the performance of WFG advertising campaigns, it collects and combines information to display advertising campaigns adjusted to the preferences of users, measuring the delivering and effectiveness.||Read more|
|Behavioural Advertising Cookies||Krux||Third-party cookies used to store information on behaviour by observing browsing habits, allowing us to personalize advertising campaigns based on the preferences of users.||Read more|
|Google Doubleclick/AdWords||Read more|
|Index Exchange, Inc.||Read more|
|Smart Adserver||Read more|
|The Rubicon Project, Limited||Read more|
|Criteo SA||Read more|
|OpenX Software Ltd. and its affiliates||Read more|
|PulsePoint, Inc||Read more|
|PubMatic, Inc.||Read more|
|Adform A/S||Read more|
|Rich Audience||Read more|
|District m inc.||Read more|
|Sublime Skinz||Read more|
|Facebook provides buttons and other features for you to drive traffic to our website. The information sent outside the UE to Facebook about what you have visited or your interests, is used by Facebook according to its privacy policies.||Read more|
Specific opt-out systems indicated in the table above regarding the cookie in question (these systems can lead install on your computer a cookie “refusal” to work off your choice); or other third-party tools available online, allowing users to detect cookies on each Website they visit and how to disable them.
WebFG is not responsible for the content and accuracy of the privacy policies of third parties contained in this policy of cookies.