Notification and public disclosure of transactions by persons discharging managerial responsibilities and persons closely associated with them
Details of the person discharging managerial responsibilities / person closely associated
1. Amjad Bseisu
2. The Amjad & Suha Bseisu Foundation
Reason for the notification
1. Chief Executive of EnQuest PLC
2. The Amjad & Suha Bseisu Foundation is a registered charity, of which Amjad Bseisu (CEO of EnQuest PLC) is a Trustee.
Initial notification /Amendment
Details of the issuer, emission allowance market participant, auction platform, auctioneer or auction monitor
Details of the transaction(s): section to be repeated for (i) each type of instrument; (ii) each type of transaction; (iii) each date; and (iv) each place where transactions have been conducted
Description of the financial instrument, type of instrument
£0.05 ordinary shares
Nature of the transaction
1. Amjad Bseisu's EnQuest Nil Cost Share Options (2010 RSP, 2011 PSP, 2012 PSP, 2013 PSP, 2014 PSP, 2015 PSP, 2016 PSP, 2016 ED-DB, 2017 ED-DB) are being exercised.
2. The shares are being transferred directly into the Amjad & Suha Bseisu Foundation.
On completion of the exercise and transfer process, and taking into account the purchase of 1,037,334 ordinary shares by the Amjad & Suha Bseisu Foundation on 10 July 2019 announced on 12 July, Amjad Bseisu will have the ability to influence voting in respect of the following shareholdings in EnQuest PLC:
· The shareholding of Double A Limited, a discretionary trust in which the extended family of Amjad Bseisu has a beneficial interest - 9.23% (156,500,154 shares).
· The shareholding of The Amjad & Suha Bseisu Foundation, a registered charity, of which Amjad Bseisu (CEO of EnQuest PLC) is a Trustee - 0.88% (14,889,373 shares).
· The shareholding of Amjad Bseisu - 0.01% (167,547 shares).
Price(s) and volume(s)
- Aggregated volume
Date of the transactions
16 July 2019
Place of the transactions
For further information please contact:
EnQuest PLC Tel: +44 (0)20 7925 4900
This information is provided by RNS, the news service of the London Stock Exchange. RNS is approved by the Financial Conduct Authority to act as a Primary Information Provider in the United Kingdom. Terms and conditions relating to the use and distribution of this information may apply. For further information, please contact [email protected] or visit www.rns.com.