Share Buyback Programme
Countryside Partnerships PLC
Conclusion of tranche of the share buyback programme
On 7 July 2021, Countryside Partnerships PLC (the "Company") announced its intention to return surplus cash of at least £450 million to shareholders via on-market purchases of ordinary shares in the capital of the Company (the "Programme"). Further to the announcement made earlier today regarding transactions in own shares, the Company is pleased to confirm that the non-discretionary tranche of the Programme between the Company, on the one hand, and Numis Securities Limited, on the other hand, announced on 31 March 2022 has been completed in accordance with its terms.
A further announcement regarding subsequent tranches of the Programme will be made in due course.
Countryside Partnerships PLC Tel: +44 (0) 1277 260 000
John Martin - Interim Group Chief Executive
Tim Lawlor - Group Chief Financial Officer
Victoria Prior - Managing Director, Corporate Affairs
Brunswick Group LLP Tel: +44 (0) 20 7404 5959
Note to editors:
Countryside is the market leader in the delivery of high quality mixed-tenure communities in partnership with housing associations, public bodies and institutional private rental operators, with a strong focus on placemaking and regeneration.
Countryside's differentiated Partnerships business model:
· Mixed tenure developments, including affordable homes, homes available for institutional private rental and available for private for sale.
· Over 40 years track record of collaborative working with partners in public and private sectors
· Over 60% of developments on regeneration or brownfield sites.
· Increasing use of Modern Methods of Construction, with a target of 50% of all homes to be built using our in-house manufacturing facilities by 2025.
· Place-making at the heart of everything we do - designing places people love, helping to build successful communities. Committed to high quality design, construction and management, creating a positive legacy for future generations.
For more information see www.countrysidepartnerships.com or follow @CountrysidePPlc on Twitter
- ends -