Result of AGM
RA INTERNATIONAL GROUP PLC
("RA International", "RA" or the "Company")
Results of the Annual General Meeting
RA International Group PLC (AIM: RAI), a specialist provider of complex and integrated remote site services to organisations globally, announces that at its Annual General Meeting held earlier today, all resolutions put to Shareholders were duly passed.
Resolutions 1 to 5 were proposed as ordinary resolutions. Resolutions 6 to 7 were proposed as special resolutions. The votes cast in respect of each resolution are as follows:
Voted total (incl all validly made proxy votes)
Voted total (%)
Total Votes Cast
1. To receive and adopt the annual accounts for the year ended 31 December 2022.
2. To reappoint Ernst & Young LLP as auditors of the company.
3. To authorise the directors to fix the remuneration of the auditors.
4. To appoint Paul Jaques as a director.
5. To confer on the Directors authority to allot securities in accordance with Section 551 of the Companies Act 2006.
6. Subject to passing of resolution 5, to confer on the Directors power to allot securities under a disapplication of Section 561 of the Companies Act 2006.
7. To authorise the Directors to make market purchases of its own shares for the purposes of Sections 693 and 701 of the Companies Act 2006.
A vote withheld is not a vote in law and is not counted in the calculation of the percentage of shares voted "For" and "Against" any resolution.
RA International Group PLC
Via Bamburgh Capital
Canaccord Genuity Limited (Nominated Adviser and Broker)
+44 (0)207 523 8000
Bamburgh Capital Limited (Financial PR & Investor Relations)
+44 (0) 131 376 0901
About RA International
RA International is a leading provider of services to remote locations. The Company offers its services through three channels: construction, integrated facilities management and supply chain, and services two main client groups: humanitarian and aid agencies and western government organisations focusing on overseas projects. It has a strong customer base, largely comprising UN agencies, UK and US government departments and global corporations.
The Company provides comprehensive, flexible, mission critical support to its clients enabling them to focus on the delivery of their respective businesses and services. Focusing on integrity and values alongside making on-going investment in its people, locations and operations has over time created a reliable and trusted brand within its sector.