Result of AGM
For immediate release
The information contained in this announcement is restricted and is not for publication, release or distribution in the United States of America, Canada, Australia (other than to persons who are both wholesale clients and professional or sophisticated investors in Australia), Japan, the Republic of South Africa or any other jurisdiction where its release, publication or distribution is or may be unlawful.
PANTHEON INTERNATIONAL PLC (THE "COMPANY")
RESULT OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING HELD ON 27 OCTOBER 2021
Following the Annual General Meeting held today, the Company is pleased to announce that all Resolutions put to shareholders were passed by a show of hands.
Resolutions 1 to 13 were proposed as Ordinary Resolutions. Resolutions 14 to 16 were proposed as Special Resolutions.
The total number of proxy votes appointing the Chairman received in respect of each such resolution 48 hours prior to the meeting is set out below:
Resolution (No. as noted on the Notice of AGM)
Votes For (%)
Votes Against (%)
1. To receive and adopt the Annual Report for period ended 31 May 2021
2. Approve Directors' Remuneration Report for period ended 31 May 2021
3. To receive and approve the Directors' Remuneration Policy
4. Re-election of Sir Laurie Magnus
5. Re-election of Mr J.D. Burgess
6. Re-election of Mr D.L. Melvin
7. Election of Dame Susan Owen DCB
8. Election of Ms M.A. Sieghart
9. Re-election of Mr J.B.H.C.A. Singer
10. Re-appointment of Ernst & Young LLP as Auditor
11. Authorise the Audit Committee to determine Auditor's Remuneration
12. Each of the issued ordinary shares of 67 pence each in the capital of the Company be sub-divided into ten ordinary shares of 6.7 pence each
13. Authority to allot shares
14. Dis-application of pre-emption rights
15. Market purchases of own shares
16. General meeting called on not less than 14 clear days' notice
In accordance with Listing Rule 9.6.2R a copy of Resolutions 12 to 16 will be submitted to the National Storage Mechanism and will shortly be available for viewing at https://data.fca.org.uk/#/nsm/nationalstoragemechanism.
For more information please visit PIP's website at www.piplc.com or contact:
Helen Steers or Vicki Bradley
Pantheon Ventures (UK) LLP
020 3356 1800
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/pantheon-international-plc
PIP is a listed FTSE 250 private equity investment trust, overseen by an independent Board of Directors and managed by Pantheon, one of the leading private equity investment managers globally. PIP offers investors a liquid, differentiated entry point to the excellent growth potential of global private equity, with access to the primary, secondary and co-investment opportunities of some of the best managers in the world. The Company has a track record of outperformance and manages risk through diversification and rigorous selection based on Pantheon's extensive experience and international platform.
PIP is managed and advised by Pantheon, a leading global private equity, infrastructure & real assets and private debt investor with more than 35 years' experience sourcing and executing private market investment opportunities on behalf of clients. Pantheon has $71.3 billion in AUM ^^ (as at 31 March 2021) and employs approximately 380 staff including more than 110 investment professionals across offices in London, San Francisco, New York, Hong Kong, Seoul, Bogotá, Tokyo, Dublin and Berlin.
^^ This figure includes assets subject to discretionary or non-discretionary management, advice or those limited to a reporting function
A copy of this announcement will be available on the Company's website at www.piplc.com. Neither the content of the Company's website, nor the content on any website accessible from hyperlinks on its website for any other website, is incorporated into, or forms part of, this announcement nor, unless previously published by means of a recognised information service, should any such content be relied upon in reaching a decision as to whether or not to acquire, continue to hold, or dispose of, securities in the Company.