Result of AGM
("NetScientific", the "Group" or the "Company")
Result of AGM
London, UK - 3 June 2021 - NetScientific plc (AIM: NSCI), the international life sciences and sustainability technology investment and commercialisation Group, announces that at its Annual General Meeting held today, all resolutions were duly passed.
Resolutions 1 to 6 were passed as Ordinary Resolutions and Resolution 7 was passed as a Special Resolution. Voting on all resolutions at the Annual General Meeting was conducted by poll and the results are as follows:
Vote Total as % of Issued Share Capital
1. To receive adopt the accounts of the Company for the period ended 31st December 2020
2. To approve the Directors' Remuneration Report
3. To reappoint BDO LLP as auditors
4. To authorise Audit Committee Determining Auditors' remuneration
5. To reappoint Clive Sparrow as director
6. To authorise the Directors to allot relevant securities pursuant to section 551 of the Companies Act 2006
7. To disapply pre-emption rights on the allotment of securities or sale of treasury shares in connection with a pre-emptive offer or on allotment of shares
* A vote withheld is not a vote in law and is not counted in the calculation of the proportion of votes "For" or "Against" a resolution.
For more information, please contact:
Via Walbrook PR
Ilian Iliev, CEO
WH Ireland (NOMAD, Financial Adviser and Broker)
Chris Fielding / Darshan Patel
+44 (0)20 7220 1666
Nick Rome/ Paul McManus/
07748 325 236, 07980 541 893
or 07884 664 686
NetScientific plc (AIM: NSCI) is a holding company, that invests in, develops, commercialises and realises shareholder value in life sciences/healthcare, sustainability and technology companies, which offer significant growth potential predominately in the UK and USA, as well as globally.
With the acquisition of EMV Capital in August 2020, the Group doubled its portfolio from 8 to 17 companies, either through direct subsidiary, balance sheet investment or capital under advisory, varying from start-up private companies to publicly listed equities.
NetScientific delivers shareholder returns through a proactive and hands-on management approach to their portfolio companies; identifying, investing in, and helping to build game-changing companies. The Group targets value inflection points and the release of value through partial or full exits from trade sales, public listings, or equity sales. The Company has a strong transatlantic and growing international presence, providing attractive expansion prospects.
NSCI can deploy a capital-light investment structure; utilising the power of the PLC Brand, and the NetScientific balance sheet to anchor future investments and achieve a multiplier effect by attracting 3rd party investment for the portfolio companies.
NetScientific is headquartered in London, United Kingdom, and was admitted to trading on AIM, a market operated by the London Stock Exchange, in 2013 (website: www.netscientific.net).