Result of AGM
30 July 2019
("Volex" or the "Company")
Voting Results for 2019 Annual General Meeting ("AGM")
Volex, the global supplier of complex assemblies for performance critical applications and power products, is pleased to announce the results of its AGM today, at which all resolutions were duly passed. Votes were cast as follows:
1. To receive the audited accounts of the Company for the financial year ended 31 March 2019
2. To approve the Directors' Remuneration Report
3. To approve the new Volex plc Long Term Incentive Plan
4. To re-elect Nathaniel Rothschild as a Director of the Company
5. To re-elect Adrian Chamberlain as a Director of the Company
6. To elect Jeffrey Jackson as a Director of the Company
7. To reappoint PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP as auditors of the Company
8. To authorise the Directors of the Company to determine the auditors' remuneration
9. To authorise the Directors to allot shares in the Company pursuant to section 551 of the Companies Act 2006
10. To allow the Directors to allot equity securities under the authority conferred by Resolution 9 as if section 561 of the 2006 Act did not apply
11. To allow the Directors, in addition to any authority granted under Resolution 10, to allot equity securities as if section 561 of the 2006 Act did not apply
12. To authorise the Company to make purchases of its own shares, further to section 701 of the 2006 Act
*A vote withheld is not treated as a vote in law and is not counted in the calculation of the proportion of the votes cast for or against a resolution.
The total number of Volex shares in issue on Friday 26 July 2019 was 147,367,933.
The full text of each of the resolutions is set out in the notice of AGM, copies of which are available on the Volex website (www.volex.com).
For further information please contact:
Volex plc +44 7909 995 887
Nat Rothschild, Executive Chairman
Daren Morris, Chief Financial Officer and Company Secretary
N+1 Singer - Nominated Adviser & Joint Broker +44 20 7496 3000
Whitman Howard - Joint Broker +44 20 7659 1234
This information is provided by RNS, the news service of the London Stock Exchange. RNS is approved by the Financial Conduct Authority to act as a Primary Information Provider in the United Kingdom. Terms and conditions relating to the use and distribution of this information may apply. For further information, please contact [email protected] or visit www.rns.com.