Notice of AGM - Preferred Shareholders
Byblos Bank S.A.L.
Announcement to shareholders - Invitation to the Annual Ordinary General Assembly of Preferred Shareholders
02 July 2020
The holders of Byblos Bank S.A.L. preferred shares are invited to attend the annual ordinary general assembly to be held at Byblos Bank Headquarters in Ashrafieh, Elias Sarkis Avenue, at 09:00 am on Tuesday 28 July 2020, in order to discuss and decide on the matters listed on the following agenda:
1. To hear the general and special Board reports for the fiscal year 2019.
2. To hear the auditors' general and special reports for the fiscal year 2019.
3. To advise on the accounts of the fiscal year 2019 and on the allocation of its results.
4. To advise on the discharge of the Chairman and Board members for their administrative duties during the fiscal year 2019.
5. To advise on the election of new board members.
6. To advise on the operations performed between the Board members and the Bank during the fiscal year 2019 and on the contractual terms of the Board members and the Senior officers of the Bank, and on the authorization to be given to the Board members, in accordance with Articles 158 and 159 of the Code of Commerce and Article 152 of the Code of Money and Credit, to carry out during 2020 all the operations described in the special report of both the Board of Directors and the auditors.
7. To advise on the determination of the auditors' remuneration for the fiscal year 2020 and on the directors and Board Committee members' emoluments for the fiscal year 2019.
The balance sheet, inventory, profit and loss account for the fiscal year 2019, general and special reports of both the Board and the auditors for the fiscal year 2019, consolidated profit and loss account, consolidated balance sheet and relevant auditors' report, as well as the list of the holders of the preferred shares will be made available to shareholders at Byblos Bank Headquarters in Ashrafieh, Elias Sarkis Avenue, during the regular business hours 16 days before the meeting.
The Board of Directors
This information is provided by RNS, the news service of the London Stock Exchange. RNS is approved by the Financial Conduct Authority to act as a Primary Information Provider in the United Kingdom. Terms and conditions relating to the use and distribution of this information may apply. For further information, please contact [email protected] or visit www.rns.com.