Annual Financial Report and Notice of 2023 AGM
("Norcros" or "the Company")
23 June 2023
Annual Financial Report for the year ended 31 March 2023 and Notice of 2023 Annual General Meeting
Norcros is pleased to announce that it has published its Annual Report and Accounts for the year ended 31 March 2023 and the 2023 Notice of Annual General Meeting.
Norcros announced its preliminary results for the year ended 31 March 2023 on 15 June 2023.
The Annual Report and Accounts and the Notice of Annual General Meeting will both be available on the Company's website by accessing: www.norcros.com
The 2023 AGM will be held at 11.00am on 26 July 2023 at Addleshaw Goddard LLP, One St Peter's Square, Manchester M2 3DE.
Copies of these documents have been submitted to the National Storage Mechanism and will shortly be available for inspection at:
Norcros plc's Legal Entity Identifier is 213800EIMJZZA1GBIE18
Tel: 01625 547 700
Thomas Willcocks, Chief Executive Officer
James Eyre, Chief Financial Officer
Tel: 0207 796 4133
Notes to Editors
Norcros is a market leading supplier of high quality and innovative bathroom and kitchen products with operations primarily in the UK and South Africa.
Based in the UK, Norcros operates under seven brands:
· Triton - Market leader in the manufacture and marketing of showers in the UK
· Merlyn - The UK and Ireland's No.1 supplier of shower enclosures and trays to the residential, commercial and hospitality sectors
· Multipanel - Grant Westfield is a leading manufacturer of high-end waterproof bathroom wall panels
· Vado - A leading manufacturer and supplier of taps, mixer showers, bathroom accessories and valves
· Croydex - A market-leading, innovative designer, manufacturer and distributor of high-quality bathroom furnishings and accessories
· Abode - A leading niche designer and distributor of high-quality kitchen taps, bathroom taps, and kitchen sinks
· Johnson Tiles - The leading manufacturer and supplier of ceramic tiles in the UK
Based in South Africa, Norcros operates under four brands:
· Tile Africa - Chain of retail stores focused on ceramic and porcelain tiles, and associated products such as sanitaryware, showers and adhesives
· Johnson Tiles South Africa - Manufacturer of ceramic and porcelain tiles
· TAL - The leading manufacturer of ceramic and building adhesives
· House of Plumbing - Market leading supplier of specialist plumbing materials
Norcros is headquartered in Wilmslow, Cheshire and employs around 2,400 people. The Company is listed on the London Stock Exchange. For further information please visit the Company website: http://www.norcros.com