NOT FOR RELEASE, DISTRIBUTION OR PUBLICATION, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN OR TO THE UNITED STATES, AUSTRALIA, CANADA, JAPAN, THE REPUBLIC OF SOUTH AFRICA OR ANY OTHER JURISDICTION IN WHICH THE PUBLICATION, DISTRIBUTION OR RELEASE OF THIS ANNOUNCEMENT WOULD BE UNLAWFUL.
24 June 2022
Triple Point Energy Efficiency Infrastructure Company plc
("TEEC" or the "Company" or together with its subsidiaries, the "Group")
The Board of Directors of Triple Point Energy Efficiency Infrastructure Company plc (ticker: TEEC) is pleased to announce the appointment of J.P. Morgan Securities plc (which conducts its UK investment banking business activities as J.P. Morgan Cazenove) ("J.P. Morgan Cazenove") as the Company's sole Corporate Broker with immediate effect.
For further information, please contact:
Triple Point Investment Management LLP
+44 (0) 20 7201 8989
J.P. Morgan Cazenove (Corporate Broker
William Simmonds / Jérémie Birnbaum (Corporate Finance)
James Bouverat / Liam MacDonald-Raggett (Sales)
+44 (0) 20 7742 4000
Akur Limited (Financial Adviser)
+44 (0) 20 7493 3631
Further information on the Company can be found on its website: www.tpenergyefficiency.com.
The Company is an investment trust which aims to have a positive environmental impact by investing in assets that support the transition to a lower carbon, more efficient energy system and help the UK achieve Net Zero.
Since its IPO in October 2020, the Company has made the following investments and commitments:
· Harvest and Glasshouse: provision of £21m of senior debt finance to two established combined heat and power ("CHP") assets, located on the Isle of Wight, supplying heat, electricity and carbon dioxide to the UK's largest tomato grower, APS Salads ("APS") - March 2021
· Spark Steam: provision of £8m of senior debt finance to an established CHP asset in Teeside supplying APS, as well as a further power purchase agreement through a private wire arrangement with another food manufacturer - June 2021
· Hydroelectric Portfolio (1): acquisition of six operational, Feed in Tariff ("FiT") accredited, "run of the river" hydroelectric power projects in Scotland, with total installed capacity of 4.1MW, for an aggregate consideration of £26.6m (excluding costs) - November 2021
· Hydroelectric Portfolio (2): acquisition of a further three operational, FiT accredited, "run of the river" hydroelectric power projects in Scotland, with total installed capacity of 2.5MW, for an aggregate consideration of £19.6m (excluding costs) - December 2021
· BESS Portfolio: provision of a debt facility of £45.6m to a subsidiary of Virmati Energy Ltd (trading as "Field"), for the purposes of building a portfolio of four geographically diverse Battery Energy Storage System ("BESS") assets in the UK with a total capacity of 110MW - March 2022
The Investment Manager is Triple Point Investment Management LLP ("Triple Point") which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Triple Point manages private, institutional, and public capital, and has a proven track record of investment in Energy Efficiency and decentralised energy projects.
The Company was admitted to trading on the Specialist Fund Segment of the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange on 19 October 2020 and was awarded the London Stock Exchange's Green Economy Mark.