3 February 2020
RDL Realisation Plc
("RDL" or the "Company")
The Company today provides the following update on its investment portfolio as of 31 December 2019. All figures are unaudited and based on management accounts.
The table below is an unaudited summary of the Company's investment portfolio and cash position as of 31 December 2019:
SME/CRE Loans Platform
Vehicle Services Contract Platform
Real Estate Loans Platform
International SME Lending Platform
Equipment Loans Platform
Cash held by RDL
Significant Events during December 2019:
· The special dividend declared on 26 November 2019 was paid to shareholders on 30 December 2019;
· $1.6 million was collected in December from the SME/CRE Loans Platform; and
· $267k was collected from a previously written off account in the International SME Lending Platform
Significant Events since 31 December 2019:
· On 9 January 2020, the Directors of the Company declared a special dividend of £0.33 per ordinary share (equivalent US$0.43 per ordinary share), which will be paid on 10 February 2020 to shareholders on the register as of 17 January 2020; and
· The valuation of Princeton was adjusted downwards in January 2020 by $1 million to $14 million to reflect ongoing and anticipated bankruptcy expenses.
For further information, please contact:
Link Company Matters Limited
Secretary +44 (0)1392 477571
This information is provided by RNS, the news service of the London Stock Exchange. RNS is approved by the Financial Conduct Authority to act as a Primary Information Provider in the United Kingdom. Terms and conditions relating to the use and distribution of this information may apply. For further information, please contact [email protected] or visit www.rns.com.