23 December 2019
RDL Realisation Plc
("RDL" or the "Company")
The Company today provides the following update on its investment portfolio as of 30 November 2019. All figures are unaudited and based on management accounts.
The table below is an unaudited summary of the Company's investment portfolio and cash position as of 30 November 2019:
SME/CRE Loans Platform
Vehicle Services Contract Platform
Real Estate Loans Platform
International SME Lending Platform
Equipment Loans Platform
Cash held by RDL
Significant Events during November 2019:
· The Company received a USD $350,000 payment to settle an International SME Lending Platform debt in full at par.
· A cash settlement for the Swift mediation of USD $432,000 was received, which represents a recovery of previously written off accounts.
· Also, in November, the Company received USD $9.4 million in payments for the SME/CRE Loan Platform.
· The special dividend declared on 3 October 2019 was paid to shareholders on 1 November 2019.
· On 26 November 2019, the Directors of the Company declared a special dividend of £0.22 per ordinary share (equivalent US$0.28 per ordinary share) (the "Special Dividend"). The Special Dividend will be paid on 30 December 2019 to shareholders on the register as of 6 December 2019.
Significant Events since 30 November 2019:
· In December, the Company received USD 1 million in collections for the SME/ CRE Platform.
There are no new updates.
For further information, please contact:
Link Company Matters Limited
Secretary +44 (0)1392 477571
This information is provided by RNS, the news service of the London Stock Exchange. RNS is approved by the Financial Conduct Authority to act as a Primary Information Provider in the United Kingdom. Terms and conditions relating to the use and distribution of this information may apply. For further information, please contact [email protected] or visit www.rns.com.