Notice under section 708A(5)(e)
21 September 2020
Kore Potash Plc
("Kore Potash" or the "Company")
Notice under section 708A(5)(e) of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth)
Kore Potash plc, the potash development company whose flagship asset is the 97%-owned Sintoukola Potash Project ("Kola" or the "Project"), (Company) refers to the ASX announcement dated 26 August 2020 in relation to the issue of 882,688,876 new ordinary shares (Shares) in the capital of the Company (equivalent to 882,688,876 CHESS Depositary Interests (CDIs)) to certain eligible existing and new investors at 0.65p per Share to raise approximately US$7.5 million (Placement Shares).
The Placement Shares were issued today and rank equally with the Company's existing ordinary shares on issue. On conversion of the Placement Shares to CDIs, those CDIs will rank equally with all other CDIs on issue.
The Company gives notice under section 708A(5)(e) of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) (Corporations Act) as modified by ASIC Class Order 14/827 that:
· the Placement Shares were issued without disclosure to investors under Part 6D.2 of the Corporations Act;
· as at the date of this notice, the Company has complied with:
- section 601CK of the Corporations Act, as it applies to the Company; and
- section 674 of the Corporations Act; and
· as at the date of this notice, there is no "excluded information" within the meaning of sections 708A(7) and 708A(8) of the Corporations Act which is required to be disclosed under section 708A(6)(e) of the Corporations Act.
Authorised for release by the Board of Directors.
For further information, please visit www.korepotash.com or contact:
Brad Sampson - CEO
Tel: +27 11 469 9140
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7920 3150
Canaccord Genuity - Nomad and Broker
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7523 4600
Shore Capital - Joint Broker
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7408 4050