Notice of Trading Update
SIRIUS REAL ESTATE LIMITED
(Incorporated in Guernsey)
Company Number: 46442
JSE Share Code: SRE
LSE (GBP) Share Code: SRE
LSE (EUR) Share Code: ESRE
ISIN Code: GG00B1W3VF54
1 October 2020
Sirius Real Estate Limited
("Sirius Real Estate", "Sirius" or the "Company")
Notice of Trading Update
Sirius Real Estate, the leading operator of branded business parks providing conventional space and flexible workspace in Germany, announces that, following its half year end on 30 September 2020, it will issue a trading update on Wednesday 7 October 2020.
A conference call for analysts will be held at 08.30 (UK time)/09:30 (SA time) on the day of the trading update. If you wish to dial in, please email: [email protected] or [email protected] for details.
For further information:
Sirius Real Estate
Andrew Coombs, CEO/Alistair Marks, CFO
Tel: +49 (0)30 285010110
Tavistock (Financial PR)
Jeremy Carey/James Verstringhe
Tel: +44 (0)20 7920 3150/07836 734 625
Email: [email protected]
NOTES TO EDITORS
About Sirius Real Estate
Sirius is a property company listed on the main market and premium segment of the London Stock Exchange and the main board of the JSE Limited. It is a leading operator of branded business parks providing conventional space and flexible workspace in Germany. The Company's core strategy is the acquisition of business parks at attractive yields, the integration of these business parks into its network of sites under the Company's own name as well as offering a range of branded products within those sites, and the reconfiguration and upgrade of existing and vacant space to appeal to the local market, through intensive asset management and investment. The Company's strategy aims to deliver attractive returns for shareholders by increasing rental income and improving cost recoveries and capital values, as well as by enhancing those returns through financing its assets on favourable terms. Once sites are mature and net income and values have been optimised, the Company may take the opportunity to refinance the sites to release capital for investment in new sites or consider the disposal of sites in order to recycle equity into assets which present greater opportunity for the asset management skills of the Company's team.
In July 2019, the Company completed the formation of its Titanium real estate investment joint venture with clients represented by AXA Investment Managers - Real Assets. Titanium was formed through the acquisition by AXA IM - Real Assets, on behalf of its clients, from Sirius, of a 65% stake in five business parks across Germany. Sirius will retain the remaining 35% and will act as operator of the assets, on a fee basis. Subject to suitable investment opportunities, AXA IM - Real Assets and Sirius may consider opportunities to grow the JV's portfolio primarily through the acquisition of larger stabilised business park assets and portfolios of assets with strong tenant profiles and occupancy. Sirius will continue to grow its wholly owned portfolio through acquisitions of more opportunistic assets, where it can capitalise on its asset management expertise to maximise utilisation of the space, grow occupancy and improve quality of the tenants. The strategies have been clearly defined so that the JV does not conflict with Sirius's existing business.
For more information, please visit: www.sirius-real-estate.com
Follow us on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/company/siriusrealestate/
Follow us on Twitter at @SiriusRE