01 June 2022
Scotgold Resources Limited ("Scotgold" or the "Company")
Scotgold Resources Limited (AIM: SGZ), Scotland's first commercial gold producer, is pleased to announce Phil Day, CEO and Sean Duffy, CFO will provide a live investor webinar via the Investor Meet Company (IMC) platform on Thursday 9 June 2022 at 17.30 BST.
The presentation will provide an overview of Q1 2022 production results, alongside an update on operational activity, optimisation initiatives, mine development and growth strategy in line with its target of achieving a c.23,500oz p.a. production run rate of gold by end of Q1 2023 at its flagship Cononish gold mine in Scotland. The live webinar is open to all existing and prospective investors and will be followed by a Q&A session.
Investors can sign up to Investor Meet Company for free and add "Scotgold Resources" via the following link to join the webinar:
· Once registered, investors are encouraged to submit questions pre-event via the Investor Meet Company Platform.
· Questions can be submitted pre-event via the "Ask a Question" function located on your Investor Meet Company dashboard; in addition, questions can be submitted during the live event.
· While the Company will not be able to answer every question it receives, it will address the most prominent within the confines of information already disclosed to the market through regulatory notifications.
· Responses to the Q&A will be published at the earliest opportunity on the Investor Meet Company platform.
· Investor feedback can also be submitted directly to management post the event to ensure the Company can understand the views of all elements of its shareholder base.
For further information please visit www.scotgoldresources.com or contact the following:
Scotgold Resources Limited
Chief Executive Officer
SP Angel Corporate Finance LLP
Nomad and Broker
Ewan Leggat / Charlie Bouverat
Felicity Winkles/Josh Funnell
Tel +44 (0) 20 3470 0470
Tel +44 (0) 208 434 2643
Tel +44 (0) 774 8843 871
Scotgold Resources Ltd (AIM:SGZ), is Scotland's first commercial gold producer. The Company poured first gold in November 2020 at its Cononish Gold and Silver Mine ('Cononish) in Tyndrum, Scotland and is developing it into a +23,500-ounce gold mine per annum by end of Q1 2023. Cononish is a high-grade underground mining operation with a central processing plant producing gold concentrate for off-take and gold doré for the Scottish Jewellery industry. Once in full production, the mine has anticipated forecast operating costs of c.£544/oz AISC, which will place Cononish in the lowest quartile of gold mining operations globally.
It is Scotgold's vision to build a mid-tier gold mining company in Scotland with multiple operations in the country that enhance the local environment and economy in ways that have an enduring positive impact.
Reach is a non-regulatory news service. By using this service an issuer is confirming that the information contained within this announcement is of a non-regulatory nature. Reach announcements are identified with an orange label and the word “Reach” in the source column of the News Explorer pages of London Stock Exchange’s website so that they are distinguished from the RNS UK regulatory service. Other vendors subscribing for Reach press releases may use a different method to distinguish Reach announcements from UK regulatory news.