Capital Markets Day
17 June 2021
Tribal Group plc
("Tribal" or "the Group")
Capital Markets Day
Tribal (AIM: TRB), a leading provider of software and services to the international education market, will today host a virtual Capital Markets Day ("CMD") for investors and equity analysts from 2pm BST.
Hosted by Group CEO, Mark Pickett, and members of the senior management team, the event will include a series of presentations, product demonstrations and customer discussions to help provide greater insight into the Group, its product strategy and business model. There will also be a live Q&A session.
During the presentation, management will outline a number of new five-year objectives for the business. These are:
1. Double the Group's ARR (2020: £47.5m) which includes 1-2 bolt-on acquisitions and key partnerships per year and revenues from new target addressable markets, including approximate 10% organic ARR CAGR over the period,
2. Improve EBITDA margin to low-30% (2020: 20.4%) with increased scale efficiencies and SaaS margins in line with general industry,
3. Deliver all major modules of Tribal Edge and conclude elevated Product Development investment,
4. Double the number of Higher Education markets, aiming to achieve 10% of revenue from new global territories; and
5. Continue to build customer position by doubling the number of Higher Education customers and share of wallet; with all customers on Tribal:Cloud and/ or adopting Tribal Edge.
The Group has had a positive start to FY21 and with the success of the strategy to date believes that while only at the beginning of the transition, there is upside potential on the five year objectives. In the long-term there is significant further growth available as customers continue to adopt Tribal Edge and it is introduced into the Further Education market.
Mark Pickett, Chief Executive of Tribal Group, commented: "We see a significant opportunity to grow our business as the education sector transitions to cloud-native SaaS solutions, considerably increasing our addressable market opportunity. We have a clear strategy in place, transforming the Company and its products through Tribal Edge, an eco-system of student centric best of breed, SaaS products which will support educational institutions across the world in delivering successful outcomes for their students. With clear objectives for the Group and a committed and passionate team, we look to the future with confidence and excitement."
For further information, please contact:
Tribal Group plc
Tel: +44 (0) 117 311 5293
Mark Pickett, Chief Executive Officer
Diane McIntyre, Chief Financial Officer
Investec Bank plc (NOMAD & Joint Broker)
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7597 5970
Sara Hale, Virginia Bull, Will Godfrey
N+1 Singer Capital Markets Limited (Joint Broker)
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7496 3000
Shaun Dobson, Tom Salvesen, Alex Bond
Tel: +44 (0) 203 405 0205
Caroline Forde, Robyn Fisher, Molly Gretton
About Tribal Group plc
Tribal Group plc is a pioneering world-leader of education software and services. Its portfolio includes Student Information Systems; a broad range of education services covering quality assurance, peer review, benchmarking and improvement; and student surveys that provide the leading global benchmarks for student experience. Working with Higher Education, Further and Tertiary Education, schools, Government and State bodies, training providers and employers, in over 55 countries; Tribal Group's mission is to empower the world of education with products and services that underpin student success.