Annual Report and Accounts / AGM
The Go-Ahead Group plc
Annual Report and Accounts / Annual General Meeting
The following documents have today been submitted to the National Storage Mechanism and will shortly be available for inspection at www.morningstar.co.uk/uk/NSM:
1. Annual Report and Accounts for the year ended 29 June 2019
2. Notice of Annual General Meeting 2019
3. Notification of Annual General Meeting and Annual Report and Accounts 2019
4. Form of Proxy
Printed copies of these documents have today been posted to shareholders who have requested hard copies. The Annual Report and Accounts for the year ended 29 June 2019 and the Notice of Annual General Meeting 2019 are also available on the company's website at www.go-ahead.com.
The Group's 2019 Annual General Meeting will be held at the Hilton Newcastle Gateshead, Bottle Bank, Gateshead NE8 2AR, on Thursday 31 October 2019 at 11:00am.
In accordance with DTR 6.3.5, the following documents were made available in unedited full text via a regulatory announcement on 5 September 2019:
1. A condensed set of the Group's financial statements
2. Information on important events that have occurred during the year ended 29 June 2019 and their impact on the financial statements
3. A description of the Group's principal risks, uncertainties and mitigating actions
4. Details of related party disclosures and Group undertakings
5. The directors' responsibility statement
To view the announcement made on 5 September 2019, visit the Group's website at
For further information please contact:
Group Company Secretary
0191 232 3123
This information is provided by RNS, the news service of the London Stock Exchange. RNS is approved by the Financial Conduct Authority to act as a Primary Information Provider in the United Kingdom. Terms and conditions relating to the use and distribution of this information may apply. For further information, please contact [email protected] or visit www.rns.com.